Sunday, March 19, 2006
The week flew past, and i didnt look for jon. haha. maybe i wasnt in the mood to hear him complain.
anw, this hol is too short! but somewhat good.
chick tires me. shaggy dog and nanny mcphee with her, and she robbed me of my LAST cent at the start of the wk. its a good thing she had the 3day 1st aid course. i can wake up a bit later. lols.
i loved friday =) and my hp is as gd as a digi cam! i just found out it can do lots. lols. courtesy of mel and dan.

money cant buy everything. but for everything else, there's Mastercard!
haha. stole from stella.

"my face cannot multi-task" I wonder who said that. lols!

I
LOVE them TOO!!! =)=)
i only have photos of that day cos i'm not really a camera person. haha.
oh! I'M GOING TO SEE JAZZ NEXT WEEK!
survivor part 2. this time physical. find the place =)
People always regret when things are done and over with.when they had lost it.Its like a norm now.those moments. i felt pure anger. anger that will never seem to diminish.plus the fact that i get so distracted nowadays, rapid rise in temperature.alright. with a little mixture.i'm afraid. afraid of giving in. again.Life is difficult.I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!i want to SHOUT somewhere, or just jump down the damn building.Posted at 23:18